A Night Forever A Night Forever

It's not the most amazing "game" ever but I really liked the story concept, art style and the music was just amazing. If the point was to make the player feel something you certainly accomplished that. :)
Certainly not something that should end up in the garbage. If there's to be a sequel please let me know.

Mancycle Mancycle

Only one thing missing....

Turbo boost! Hehe, need I say the source? Nice work, love the artwork, it's generically awesome, the music is very fitting, blah blah blah :-* ( x ). What's up with the douchemedia sponsor stuff...second one I've seen with that crap...a newgrounds thing?

Kembry responds:

9 it is cool, thanks man and abaout sponsos no it is mochiads. You can check them in mochiads.com.

Skiing swf Skiing swf

Not too bad....I've seen worse

In general it's pretty lame....just a boring skiing game like many for old school nintendo or sega genesis. However, I'll give you credit for it working well. All the controls work, the flags register, etc. What you lack in artistic value you make up for in decent coding. I didn't see the glitches the other guy's talking about, assumed the gates by the trees were to add challenge. I really hope this is just a test for something possibly much better in the future. If you're not good at the artwork then maybe hook up with someone who's better at the art then you do the coding. The really big downer for me is the thing at the end to sign up for some bullshit I'm not even remotely interested in. Happy creating.

Fresh Prince vs. The KKK Fresh Prince vs. The KKK

Nice ASing!

I'm not a big fan of the Klan or the Fresh Prince or racism. But when you put the three together........Good times.

Dress Up: Paris Hilton! Dress Up: Paris Hilton!

Hella GAY!!!

5 for the fakt that it's a naked chik. But, that wasn't even her. The easter egg is lame at best, and to SexiiGinger, don't use the term HELLA, it's just plain stupid.

3D planet tutorial 3D planet tutorial

That was helpful.

I'm a beginner in flash and I suck at drawing, especially with el clicko. Thanks, I'm gonna make my own.

Bible Bot Bible Bot

Again, That was fukt up!

(see my audio review for Dog Shit by Hermite, best audio sumission ever!) 15 yo! I love the look on its face when you hit it. Another amazing submission. To which ever one of you did the art work, it's fucking fantastik. As far as what "thedo12" said, I think it played just fine. This so far is the best juggler that I've ever played. Screw the haters, they only wish they could do something this good. Also, I've been more entertained by alcohol induced submissions than I have the non.

Joelasticot responds:

You'll be happy to know that the art was made by your favorite audio artist, Hermite!!!

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

1,284 Reviews

Hell's yeah! Popped that bitch ass K-Fed's head right off his shoulders. That's really fucked up what you guys did with the baby and having K-Fed hiding behind brittany. I was doing really well until that part. Nice work, it reminds me of the good old Puff Daddy Knock Out, the first game I ever played here.

Cap'n Zappy Cap'n Zappy

Hell's yeah!!

Apparently I make pretty good menu musik. My song is in 2 games and both have my song for the menu. Heh, I guess I suck so bad I'm good!

Lil'Dracula {old version} Lil'Dracula {old version}