I Dated A Dragon I Dated A Dragon

EPIC EPICNESS IS EPIC!!!! Your range was amazing. All my 5 and more if I could. Better than jacob sartorius sweatshirt and Rebecca black Friday (death metal remix) combined. :D

ti-on-suxandrox responds:

Lol, I know that i'm not a very good singer by any stretch, I mostly just like to have fun with my voice. I like to tell people to listen to my songs 'Handgrenades' and 'Crossdressing Dragon' to get a better indication of the way I like to sing. I think that 'Clean Boy' has my best vocals, though some people say that the last verse of 'Child Dragon Heart' is.

Besides, if my voice can make someone laugh, then i'm happy. Thank you for your comment.

My Name My Name

They hate me cuz they ain't me! DROP THAT SHIT BITCH! Hits harder than my queerosexual slave boi on steroids. I like what you did here. Fuck those pretentious assholes. Shit like this is what newgrounds was founded on. You get down bro? I can get some natty ice. ;p

Tuwiuwok Tuwiuwok

I can't help but ask what you use to make your stuff. I sounds amazing.

Hyperion666 responds:

Fl 10

Abathur Abathur

The Storm he brings is quite Heroic indeed.

etK responds:

Thanks a lot :D

track - 48 track - 48

Ha, I recognize that sound in the intro. I used it on one of my songs. It's neat. Keep it up. I like what you did here.

Phractle responds:

Cool!

Damaged System Damaged System

This would do quite well as background for an anime. :)

Yqarus responds:

That's what I aim for, games and anime.
Maybe, my stuff will be in any game or anime someday.^^

Funkstep {i Was Like Funk Dat Funkstep {i Was Like Funk Dat

I'll be honest. The intro was feeling a bit generic funk to me....then you started playing with it. :D All my 5. Then that drop hit and I wish I could rate it higher. Fucking nice. Dear god I want to get on your level. Wicked fucking selecta! Rewin' da track!

Hyperion666 responds:

:D To be honest, I think that was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Hahaha it is not a matter of skill my friend. The only thing that matters is you. You are just as capable, never limit your self, only open your self to better possibilities.

Viceroy Viceroy

Well, the music and lyrics are really good.....ahem, yeah. I give you props for having the balls to sing it. It's not horrible but I would consider getting with a singer. Not me, I don't sing in public...sorber.

Snuzzlescuf responds:

Haha thanks man. Yeah, I would love to get singing lessons, but they're much more uncommon than I thought

Pineapple Snowcone Pineapple Snowcone

I think I shall favorite you sir. I thought it quite beautiful.

Is This a Dream? Is This a Dream?

Well, I certainly like the melody and whatnot. Sounds good to me.....really good. I'm writing as I'm listening. Are you a professional? Any record label would be happy if they pick you up. Fuck yeah, that's some good ass original house right there. I've never heard it. This is improving my mood significantly right now. You just made my day so much better. All my 5 and I would buy this.