Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

TOOK MAH HAT!

Classic. The bear stealing the hat just made it.

City Life (+ Death) City Life (+ Death)

What a horribly wonderful pos...

I hope you get turd of the week, this was awesome. ;p

Pyr0Assassin responds:

thanks... i think

Tomatoe Juiced Tomatoe Juiced

hehe, don't forget your towel...

to wipe his ass off the street, cars, and that girls face! Very amusing, would make a good commercial for above the influence or some other anti smoking campaign. The music that goes with this is classic.

A Night Forever A Night Forever

It's not the most amazing "game" ever but I really liked the story concept, art style and the music was just amazing. If the point was to make the player feel something you certainly accomplished that. :)
Certainly not something that should end up in the garbage. If there's to be a sequel please let me know.

Mancycle Mancycle

Only one thing missing....

Turbo boost! Hehe, need I say the source? Nice work, love the artwork, it's generically awesome, the music is very fitting, blah blah blah :-* ( x ). What's up with the douchemedia sponsor stuff...second one I've seen with that crap...a newgrounds thing?

Kembry responds:

9 it is cool, thanks man and abaout sponsos no it is mochiads. You can check them in mochiads.com.

Skiing swf Skiing swf

Not too bad....I've seen worse

In general it's pretty lame....just a boring skiing game like many for old school nintendo or sega genesis. However, I'll give you credit for it working well. All the controls work, the flags register, etc. What you lack in artistic value you make up for in decent coding. I didn't see the glitches the other guy's talking about, assumed the gates by the trees were to add challenge. I really hope this is just a test for something possibly much better in the future. If you're not good at the artwork then maybe hook up with someone who's better at the art then you do the coding. The really big downer for me is the thing at the end to sign up for some bullshit I'm not even remotely interested in. Happy creating.

I Dated A Dragon I Dated A Dragon

EPIC EPICNESS IS EPIC!!!! Your range was amazing. All my 5 and more if I could. Better than jacob sartorius sweatshirt and Rebecca black Friday (death metal remix) combined. :D

ti-on-suxandrox responds:

Lol, I know that i'm not a very good singer by any stretch, I mostly just like to have fun with my voice. I like to tell people to listen to my songs 'Handgrenades' and 'Crossdressing Dragon' to get a better indication of the way I like to sing. I think that 'Clean Boy' has my best vocals, though some people say that the last verse of 'Child Dragon Heart' is.

Besides, if my voice can make someone laugh, then i'm happy. Thank you for your comment.

My Name My Name

They hate me cuz they ain't me! DROP THAT SHIT BITCH! Hits harder than my queerosexual slave boi on steroids. I like what you did here. Fuck those pretentious assholes. Shit like this is what newgrounds was founded on. You get down bro? I can get some natty ice. ;p

Tuwiuwok Tuwiuwok

I can't help but ask what you use to make your stuff. I sounds amazing.

Hyperion666 responds: